Sunday 20 December 2015

My Top Books of 2015





Hi everyone,


Well Christmas is nearly upon us which means it's nearly the end of another year and what a year 2015 has been for books.

I would like to firstly say thank you to all the authors, publishers and all the bookish people for all the support I've received throughout the year whether it was allowing me to read ARC's of their books, tweeting my reviews or viewing my blog, it's given me great confidence to make me continue doing what I love which is my LOVE for reading and reviewing.


Below you'll find listed my Top 12 Books of 2015 (well there's actually 13 as I couldn't leave any of these out) but they are not in any particular order.


Lost Girls ~ Angela Marsons


The Girl Who Broke The Rules ~ Marnie Riches


Only The Brave ~ Mel Sherratt


Those We Left Behind ~ Stuart Neville



The Two of Us ~ Andy Jones


The Doctor's Daughter ~ Vanessa Matthews  


Untouchable ~ Ava Marsh


Freedom's Child ~ Jax Miller



Follow Me ~ Angela Clarke



Disclaimer ~ ReneƩ Knight



Afraid ~ Mandasue Heller 



No Other Darkness ~ Sarah Hillary



The Venus Trap ~ Louise Voss



       
That's the list and hope you've enjoyed reading it. Hopefully you've read at least one of these titles and if not then I suggest you do. I'm already looking forward to the 2016 books where I hope I will find some excellent reads.

Merry Christmas to you all and best wishes for 2016 Xxx



3 comments :

  1. Thank you so much for including me in this list. Truly honoured, lovely lady XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm delighted that The Girl Who Broke the Rules made such an impression on you, Celeste. Thanks so much for including me - I'm in such good company too. Have a very happy Christmas & belting 2016! Marnie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved Freedoms Child too. No Louise O'Neill there??

    ReplyDelete